Guidelines for preparation of the abstract
Thank you for the interest in BRAQCON 2019! We encourage authors to submit high quality abstracts for oral and poster presentations.
To assist the Program Committee in deciding if your abstract is selected for the final conference program, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- All abstracts written in English must be submitted in electronic format (doc/.docx files) only.
- Body of the Abstract should be with a maximum word limit of 300 as a single paragraph, intended to capture the interest of a potential reader of your area of research.
- Page setup A4 page/ CAMBRIA font/ size 12/ single line spacing/ 1 inch (Normal) margins
- The title should be in bold letters and capitalize the first letter of each word of the title. Scientific names must be italicized.
- Author/s names should be italicized with an asterisk (*) on the presenting author.
- Provide the email address and phone numbers of the corresponding author at the end of author/s affiliation.
- Briefly describe the work and give a concise summary of the findings.
- Should not include bibliographic citations, figures, tables, equations, formulas, obscure abbreviations or acronyms.
- Keywords: Not more than 6 key words in alphabetical order separated by commas, which most closely reflect the content of the abstract.
- The corresponding author must ensure that all co-authors have read and approved the contents.
- The file containing abstract needs to be uploaded in our web page
- Submit well before the deadline to get the abstract reviewed by the organisers and reserve your slots for presentation at the conference.
- Acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be communicated to the corresponding author with reviewer’s comments. If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the BRAQCON 2019. The presenting author has to confirm his/her participation and register well before the event.
- At least one of the authors of the abstract must register and pay the registration fees for the conference before deadline. To reserve your slot for the poster or oral presentation, an early registration is encouraged well before the deadline to be eligible for early-bird rates.
Points considered in the selection process of abstract
Your abstract will undergo a peer review within two to three weeks after its receipt. The scientific committee will review your abstract for brevity and length. The committee’s decision will be final. During the abstract selection process, the following points would be considered. We strongly recommend that you ensure your abstract satisfies these points.
- Does the abstract paper present new research or developing information related to the thematic areas of the conference?
- Does the abstract fit into the theme under which it is submitted?
- Does the abstract title describe the subject being written about?
- Does the abstract engage the reader by telling him/her what the paper is about and why they should read it?
- Does the abstract make a clear statement of the topic of the paper and the research question?
- Does the abstract indicate the significance of the findings and to and to whom will they be of use?
- Does the abstract give a concise summary of the findings?
- Does the abstract conform to the word limits and formatting set by BRAQCON 2019 programme committee?
Guidelines for submission
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author's full name and contact details: Email address, Phone Number
- Abstract title: Limited to 20 words in bold, first letter of each word in upper case
- File containing Abstract text: Limited to 300 words.
- Keywords; Maximum 6 words; amenable for indexing.
- Affiliation details: department, institution / city, state (if relevant), country
- The file containing abstract needs to be uploaded to our web page by clicking the Browse and Submit buttons.
Submit your abstract by filling this form